7/18/2007

Why is it so hard to tell you

Why is it so hard to tell you...

I see you every day and think of you constantly.
I long to tell you how much I want to be with you.

I want the distance between us to end
and to talk in terms of 'us',
rather than 'I' and 'you'.

I want most to get to know you,
to sit with you and talk at length,
about everthing that matters to you,
until I know you intimately.

Your thoughts and desires, your hopes and fears,
your most cherished dreams and fantasies.
I want to know you.

I want to walk with you and hold your hand,
through the straits of life.
I want for us to be together, sharing our joys n ecstasy.

I see you everyday and want to tell you all this,
and how my heart longs for your gentle touch.
How I want for you to undersand me like I want to
know you.

And yet I sit slouched at work
and I find you couped at yours.

I steal glances and see you smile on the phone,
and jealous thoughts fill my head.
Do thoughts of another live in your head.
That space I want for myself alone.

Oh how I long to tell you...

1 comment:

frozen84 said...

da usual thoughtful and not so usual restless face jumps out now..

thinkin on it..i observe how subtle one's mind can become, even as shrewd as urz..how obvious that the mind will churn out some funny but intelligent ideas to achieve its ends..

way 2 go..bro..

Post a Comment